Late Breaking abstract submission is now closed.
Deadline for Late Breaking Abstract Submission
Thursday, January 19, 2017 (23:59 CET).
HPV 2017 Guidelines for submission of late breaking abstracts
Please click here for the list of abstract topics.
A late-breaking abstract should contain new information. It should comprise of results that were not yet known, or fully available, on the regular abstract submission deadline, September 12, 2016. Abstracts must be submitted through the Conference website.
Please follow the instructions on the abstract submission form step-by-step.
- Upon submitting your abstract via the Conference website, you will receive an "Abstract Submission Receipt notification" indicating that your abstract has successfully been submitted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
Rules for submission of Abstracts
Please read rules carefully before submitting.
- Abstracts must be submitted via this website. Faxed or emailed abstracts will not be considered.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
- All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university specific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Please submit symbols as words.
- No changes can be made to abstracts once they are final submitted. You are welcome to bring an updated poster to the conference.
Upon submitting your abstract via the Conference website, you will receive an "Abstract Submission Receipt notification" indicating that your abstract has successfully been submitted.
Guidelines for Submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author's contact details
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
Author and co-authors' details
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
Abstract title - limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
Abstract text – limited to 250 words
(Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
Abstract layout - Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
References are not obligatory and word count is affected by inclusion of references.
Tables – A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract.
Graphs and images – It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract.
The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG format only.
Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.
Abstract Selection & Presentation
The Committee will review all submitted abstracts. Notification regarding abstract acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the presenting author. The committee decision is final.
Abstracts can be submitted for oral and poster presentations however, the probability of an abstract being accepted for an oral presentation is very low.